1. Using own language will result in better communication, less misunderstanding, more chance to make friendship among Myanmar fellows. Of course, more online fighting and more online love affairs and adulteries.
2. Other people have less access to Myanmar community. For instance, Bangladeshis will find it difficult to learn what scores of Myanmar are preparing to tackle with Bengali invasion in Burma's west border.
3. More Burmese authors and poets coming out. Yes. you don't need too much funding to publish your own thought in this era when the internet access and social media are easily available. Of course, when you write an article or essay, you need to include reference. One famous Burmese author is the worst example as she wrote in very nice and beautiful way. But she failed to mention the source, which is disgusting.
1. Less people using international language such as English. The less foreign language is used, the less competent they are. This would make other people Burmese as aliens or idiots when Burmese language minded people speak in English.
2. Myanmar language is likely to be ruined as many youngsters are using a lot of new-Burmese words. Many people are less care about spelling.