Thursday, February 08, 2007

Now I am in new place



Early this month, I moved from London to a small town in midland. It is not far away from Leicester. Although it is only 100 miles away from capital, people look frirendly and relaxed. At work it is not too much busy so far compared with the 980 bedded hosptial where I used to work in London. But I feel I do need to learn many things and adapt to the new place after living and working in a big cosmopolitan city for some years.London is OK, I know most of the things and I know about people whatever they are good or bad. At least I can guess. I know many town centres. Here is the different. I still don't know yet. One interesting thing is many doctors working here are moving between other midland cities. It is only me who came from London. Working system is a little bit different.Differernt forms.. different routines....hmmmmm

No comments: