Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Holland trip



I've not posted here for such a long time. Of course, I've been a bit busy. But lately, I went to Netherland where my friend's family lives. It was one night trip. Nice country. People are quite friendly. Not angry like the majority of Londoners. Amsterdam is a city of canals. Those are like a web. Bicycles are one of the main transports. You can also hire a bike. 10Euro for 24 hours. Quite cheap, isn't it?

Check some photos on left column. Most photos I took were in Amersfoort and Amsterdam.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

BarNyar said...

Been Here!! Nice trip and pics =)))




BarNyar

MELODYMAUNG said...

Hi bro, you went nice trip.
I see and enjoy your taken photos.
Thanks for your sharing.