Tuesday, December 19, 2006

This is my comments I emailed to BBC, Burmese team

I have some comments, regarding recent X21 program.

1. I feel yesterday’s X21 is patronizing Burmese people as I believe that many Myanmar internet users from Burma have got such knowledge. Not new for them, wasting BBC’s limited time.

2. Bebo has been listed in presenter's second position at the beginning of the program. I don't believe it is a popular one. Why didn't she include blogger.com? Forget or leave it deliberately? Check this http://myanmarblogdirectory.blogspot.com/2006/07/myanmar-bloggers.html
Many Burmese from Yangon and Mandalay have been its members.

3. I noticed that presenter could not pronounce "friend" correctly when she talked about Freindster, I’m afraid. I had to check with http://www.answers.com/friend when I heard her voice. I know this is Burmese program, but any English word used should be in a proper way, I think. You all are broadcasting from London, aren’t you?. By the way, Tharaphi Than is doing very well. She has got a fantastic voice, playing very well in her role.

My comments could be useful in a quality improvement process to some extend, I believe.

No comments: