Thursday, January 10, 2008

Weird AOL


These days, for some reason I have to use AOL dial up. It's understandable that dial up connection is terribly slow. But what I don't understand is that sometime connection was lost. After that pop up windows appears repeatedly, asking me to restall AOL software. When I clicked the buttom, it led me to IE browser with blank page. You know what happened. I mean no point after losing of Internet connection to ask me to download and reinstall online AOL software.



That problem is not new. It has been going on for years. Maybe AOL has chosen wrong persons in its firm to make such a silly mistakes. I know human error is inevitable.But sometime I think if those IT persons got a job as airplane pilots or medical doctors, the area of cemeteries needs to be extended indefinitely.

In fact AOL is notorious for its very heavy front page with all sorts of rubbish adverts. For AOL broadband users, they can bypass that page. But Dial up users need to wait sometime up to 3 minutes to load its font page before getting its service.

No comments: