Monday, September 22, 2008

Platic Surgery

Well, today is the first day of Autumn 2008. Sunny in the morning and gloomy from afternoon. I am on holiday and watching TV, chatting on gtalk. A friend of mine shared this link. Apparently it is an interesting web page showing time with gymnastic animations.

When I checked its root, I found some youtube clips. One of them made me shocked. It is about plastic surgery i think.



According to the news, in England, New Castle is the most popular for plastic and reconstructive surgery. But South Africa is an oversea destination for this purpose while the service in Iran is good and cheap, attracting UK customers.I heard that South Koreans easily go this surgery, such as eye lid, earlobe and nose corrections.

One well-known glamorous model benefiting from cosmetic surgery is Katie Price (Jordan)


4 comments:

mabaydar said...

OH.. MY... GOD... I used to teast my parents that i am going to do plastic surgery on my face. But when i watch this video, i am sure that i have no courage to do so... so scaryyyyyyy... I even couldn't finish the video clip.. OH.... goshhh...

Steve Evergreen said...

ha ha that is why i posed it.

Anonymous said...

Hey..
It is very scary and dangerous..
I've ever said to my friends that i don't want any lines on my face and i will go for surgery
whenever i see some..
But u made me to think again..
Thanks

Unknown said...

Katie Price is gorgeous.good though
Lone