Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I am a hobbyist

Having a dSLR won't stop investing in the hobby. That means that I have been collecting and reading photo magazines more or less on a regular basis, while thinking high to participate in local or on-line competition. Obviously, it is not ready yet. Apparently, there is an evening photography class in nearby college. It is a good idea to join it. I could gain new camera skill and new friends. Just thinking.



The gas station is at a convenient distance. Whenever I went down there to grab a bunch of lager, I checked the book shelves filled with a variety of usual stuffs , such as auto magazines, women and adult magazines. What I normally took was photo magazine. I read and tried to take the photos as advised. Unfortunately, weather was not favourable for a amateur photographer these days. Of course, I can get snow photos. But sub zero temperature stopped me going out. Again, my busy life style has a little chance to spend on photography. Hopefully, there will be more opportunity to enjoy out door photos in next a few months.

4 comments:

Vista said...

Can wait to see them ! :)
Photography is really a nice hobby may be for me only .. ha ha

I want to see the snow pictures as well ,,,C'mon u lazy bone ! dont be so afraid to go out @ sub zero temp ..
Arr .,. snow snow .. love them so much !

khin oo may said...

Wishing your dream become true……

ခ်စ္ၾကည္ေအး said...

Hmmm...photo taking is nice and interesting hobby. Becoming a professional photographer is not an easy task though..., the more u practise and learn, the better chance of you to become pro....one day...:)

strike said...

ဒီလာၿပီးေတာ့ဓါတ္ပံုပီတာနဲ႔တဲြၿပီးလက္စြမ္းေတြလာၿပပါလား ဟင္