Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday shopping

Recovering from a week long hectic on-calls, I try to chill out while staying in the hospital room. My colleague suggested that there was a nice factory outlet park in a valley just outside the nearby town only 12 miles away from our place. She added that loads of quality products in bargain price there. This morning I got there with the help of sat nav. Many shoppers had been in the shopping complex filled with Mark & Spencer, the Gap, Holland & Barrett, the Clarks, Antler and many more brand shops.

The Antler store attracted me with decent leather brief cases. But price tags showed over 150 quids. What I really need was a laptop bag. My existing leather case has been very good organizer but it is a bit heavy. So I just chose a Swiss Gear bag, a product of China. Its original price was £79. Now only £50. It has got the same compartments with my old one.

In the Clarks , the most discount shoes were not really great in my eyes. I usually prefer "light, air and flex". Fortunately, I found a pair of 8 1/2 shoes. Very comfortable and very light with good grips. It was only £40 (reduced from £69). It was made in Vietnam.

Basically, it can be said that the Gap stores target teenage customers. Casual wears and hooded pull-over are there. I rarely buy clothes from the Gap before. But this black and white cotton shirt looks brilliant. Really fine cotton made in Bangladesh. The 30% discount means the actual price was £13.99. Other items I bought were a soup mug (69P) and swimming shorts with price tag £7 reduced from £25. These were from Sport direct store.

I would say it is worth going to factory outlet shops. Today, I can save up to 50 quids after buying different items shown in the picture below.


From miscellaneous

1 comment:

khin oo may said...

ဇတ္လမ္းက ဒီလုိကိုး.။ အေႀကာင္းအမ်ိဳးမ်ိဳးနဲ႕ေနာက္က်သြားတယ္။ ခြင္႕လြတ္ပါ။