Saturday, June 21, 2008

Farm or Park?


While cleaning rubbish in my computer, I found out this photo. oh yes I remember I took it with my Sony Ericsson mobile phone K800i during late 2007. You can see geese picking up their foods. You may think it was in a farm in first glance.

No, it's in central London Regent's park . A real park, not a residential Regent park of Toronto. when i checked on google with key word "regent park wiki" i was showed "Regent park" .According to wikipedia, Regent Park is a neighbourhood located in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The average income for Regent Park residents is approximately half the average for other Torontonians. A majority of families in Regent Park are classified as low-income, with 68% of the population living below Statistics Canada's Low-Income Cut-Off Rate in one of its census tracts, and 76% in the other (compared to a Toronto-wide average of just over 20%).(Wiki)

Later, I noticed that I didn't enter Regent's...I missed to enter 's. you know it's is such different on the Internet.

What i believe about Regent park is only associated with royal things and affluent society. People living around London Regent's park are rich. Many are millionaires. Animals residing in the park are rich as well, I think. They all are fatties. If you're interested in this Royal park, check here. Property prices in that area are also high. Some residents have got their private parks.


An apartment facing the park. That is my dream.

No comments: