Sunday, June 01, 2008

What is ipod?




I must admit I don't know on what points ipod is superior than conventional mp3 player while that white small device has made many people crazy to own as an essential item for their life. For me, I had only one chance to enjoy a song playing on ipod so far. I felt it is nothing more than Sony players. Maybe my hearing power is not good enough like teenagers. In my mind, ipod is easier or cheaper to download music? I dont know that fact as I am not a music fan. I play songs only while I am driving. or sometime I feel bored.

Basically I have 2 PDAs. Both are old enough. One is dell X5 and another is HP. I owned dell in 2004. I cant get interesting amount of money if i sell Dell on ebay or somewhere else. So I use it as my music player. It has got 1gb SD and 1 GB Cf card. That means it is more than enough for me.

Ok then, if someone has got more info about ipod's advantages, leave a message. I am really keen to know that.

Maybe I would try ipod if I get it with a bargain price. But I still doubt I dont need it in my life.

No comments: