Saturday, July 05, 2008

Less useless IT people, less wasting time

During last 2 weeks, I tried to set up web cams after buying from local supermarket.( I am not new in installing those stuffs). Not successful. I simply returned and took refund. It was easy. But the thing is I had spent over 2 hours for installing those dodgy web cams. Those wasted my time unnecessarily and unexpectedly. But I did not get refund for my wasted time.

I never trust IT products from MS operation system Vista to USB storage. .........................................................................
.......
....................................................
................................................

My friend's freind is working for net working, looking like a gypsy, strong body smell of tobacco mixed with ....................
.............................. I felt his project not successful, too much depressed, going to suicide soon. I should help him, but
...................

Is he a professional person?

No comments: