Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Today weather'nice



I am on one week holiday and back home again. Just trying not to think about sick people from my work place. I switched off my all mobile phones. Yesterday, I had a proper shower with a fab and a pint of Stella. Basically, the hospital accommodation is not bad. Domestic worker comes and cleans the room on a daily basis. But, I need to share bath room and kitchen with another doctor. So I only had a shower as I don't want to clean bath tub in order to have a bath.

Well today's weather is really nice. Temperature is around 24. I did not miss that opportunity. I opened the door. I invited my friend. He brought 4 cans of lager. I did barbecue. This afternoon, we were talking about the past while grilling pork chops, fish, broccoli,mush room, cutter fish and shrimps. I also took random pictures from my window. Click here

No comments: