Saturday, July 26, 2008

Victor's accents

Victor's different accents

I came across Victor's different accents on youtube.
For me, the one I like most is London Cockney accent as I lived in  East London for nearly a decade although it made me frustrated in my early days in England.


English Accents (Redneck American)




 


English Accents (Cockney)




 


English Accents (Standard British)




 


English Accents (Australian)




 


English Accents (Indian)




 


English Accents (Standard American)




 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm.. i feel that there is some kind of underlying accent in all of his imitation-accents. He cant seem to shake it off.

As for cockney accent, it still doesnt seem that close. But of coz, i didnt stay in east london area for almost a decade. I used to get hooked to the show "EastEnders" for a certain period of time. So it's simply just a personal point of view :)

Steve Evergreen said...

Of course, he is a Brazilian, I think. Similar things happen. All Burmese, Indians and Chinese who speak their language at home wherever they are born, we can notice their underlying accent.

I agree, he just tried cockney accent.