Saturday, August 23, 2008

National Anthems

With on-going China Olympics, I frequently hear the national anthems of Gold medallists. For me, Great Britain's God save the Queen is sweet in my ears. I adore it.

China national anthem: The song shows it is a great country.


British Anthem, God Save the Queen : the Best. Awesome


Myanmar anthem : I used to like it, but later I learnt that it's a partial copy song.



National Anthem USA: reasonably good.


Singapore National Anthem: tune has not enough force?


secret singapore anthem: Why secret?



The National Anthem of Israel: good but sounds like a sad love song as I dont understand thier language.


Australian National Anthem: magnificent, I think a similar tune I heard at church. I can't remember what ceremony.


Fiji Anthem: mayvelous's Anthem.


Malaysia National Anthem: a decent song of 1950s, I feel.


National Anthem of Italy: I like Italian songs. I like Italian foods, I like Italian girls. But frustrated with Italian car.

6 comments:

Aq Delphi said...

pls let me know the reason of why u said "Myanmar National Anthem" is a partial copy one ?? i m so interested in it =)

Aq Delphi said...

Please reply me if u have time.. =)

Aq Delphi said...

check again.. but no reply.. seems like u never reply any comment.. (အမွန္တကယ္သိခ်င္၍သာ) i will visit and check again..

Steve Evergreen said...

Not the whole song. but part of the song was copied. That was what we knew in Burma. I can't remember the exact book telling about that fact. Sorry.

thapyaynyo.blogspot.com said...

ႈ္If so, you should remove that comment of yours then. Once you can find the facts and figures to say so, you can comment it's a partial copy one. You know what?, you are a burmese and saying so is quite.... something.

Steve Evergreen said...

Don't worry. Burma does change its name and symbols frequently. So I doubt that song will exist forever.