Monday, June 15, 2009

My cottage photos

During the last few days, I have been trying to organize my things. Still unfinished yet. Here are some photos of my new place in village. Hopefully, I can publish countryside photos after a couple of weeks. I have to attend a course in Bristol this Wednesday and Thursday. After that, my nights are from Friday to Sunday. Next week Tuesday is a long day again. :(


My cottage entrance


I start using my kitchen



Dining table


My fav roast duck


It's a mess. Now I've already kept tidy



My temporary sleeping place while waiting for my bed.


I still need to buy a proper TV stand


Someone's gift


Stair case to upstairs


Zoom in view from upstairs

Updated 02/07/2009 21:50 hours

My bed room အေလာင္းစင္နဲ႕မတူဘူးလား?

13 comments:

Soe Mya Nandar Thet Lwin (Borros Roxo) said...

Your cottage looked lovely.

Apperently, You seems like high maintenance guy.

As far as i know., Guys usually not do things in order. Well.., If you truly are tidy & clean person, Just want to say 'Good for you.'

Enjoy your cosy cottage.

khin oo may said...

nice

Rita said...

I wanna add a remark of my own according to the 1st commentator. Those high maintenance guys are fussy, fastidious & choosy, accordingly hard to tie the knot.

LOL
:D

အရုဏ်ဦး said...

looks nice.. Pretty neat for a guy :P

Rita said...

ဘာလုိ႔ comment တခု ျဖဳတ္ပစ္လုိက္တာလဲ
(ေနာက္တာပါ။ ဒါကို မတင္ပါနဲ႔။ ကိုယ္သိတယ္လို႕ ေျပာ႐ံုပါ)

Steve Evergreen said...

I don't maintain too much. I live here as other average people do.

So long as I am not a millionaire, I have to live like that. Not in mansion house or scottish castle.

AKyinNar said...

Could you please share the recipe of your roasted duck? It looks yummy. I'd like to make it for my friends.

AKyinNar said...

Could you please share the recipe of your roasted duck? It looks yummy. I'd like to make it for my friends.

Moe Cho Thinn said...

ဒီပို႔စ္ကေတာ႔ စိတ္ခ်ဥ္ေပါက္လို႔ ေရးတဲ႔ ပို႔စ္ မဟုတ္ေလာက္ဘူး။ စိတ္ခ်ဥ္ေပါက္ရင္ blog spot ျဖစ္တာပဲ ဆိုလို႔ပါ။
တိတ္တိတ္ဆိတ္ဆိတ္ သီးသီးသန္႔သန္႔ ေနခ်င္သူတဦးရဲ႔ မိတ္ေဆြေတြကို မွ်တဲ႔ ကိုယ္႔အေၾကာင္း လို႔ ထင္မိတယ္။

Steve Evergreen said...

Yes of course, all 3 cats are with me. they are enjoying British summer in the rear garden. Thanks for asking me. you are really kind. NB: KOM

Steve Evergreen said...

"AKyinNar said...

Could you please share the recipe of your roasted duck? It looks yummy. I'd like to make it for my friends."

really easy! . Whole duck thoroughly mixed with Chinese speices (ready mixed), soya sauce, salt, sugar, ginger powder, garlic powder.

Put on oven tray. covered with foil

Gas mark 5-6 or Temperature around 200.

1 hour 15 min

after that , remove foil

20 min more.

ready to serve

that is my way.

AKyinNar said...

Thanks for sharing:)

Phyo Maw said...

pink??