Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My supper today




Just sharing. This is my supper. I didn't want to buy any food after coming back from work this evening. So I grilled gammon what I bought 1 week ago. I fried vegetables. I had got 2 cans of lager. Later I found out Baguette that I made this morning. I intended to eat it at lunch time. But a pharmaceutical company provided free lunch at meeting. So no chance to tough it.



This morning, inside the shuttle bus.

I live in a hospital accommodation. I work at another hospital which is 5 miles away. 2 hospitals are in a same NHS trust and half an hourly shuttle bus running. Here, parking place is difficult. Moreover, they discourage to use own cars because of traffic problem and air pollution. So we use this bus to commute even though we all have our own cars. Nice. Comfortable.


2 drivers chatting. They all are nice. I took this pic while sitting in the bus.



This is not our usual bus. For some reason, the hospital buses in a shortage or broke down this morning. so they rented this bus for today. In the evening, I saw our regular bus.

3 comments:

khin oo may said...

thanks for sharing

soul said...

In NY , some hospitals have those shuttles for going to clinics like Maimonides in brooklyn.

Unknown said...

Well, if I was still in Burma, that
food is a yum yum, I was amazed to
see my siblings back home give a high
price and orders Turkey from one of
those Hotels. Human nature I suppose
Pear Phyut Nan Pya for breakfast,
Chin Baung Kyaw and Nga Pheah Kyaw,Boothi kyaw, ahkyaw sone,
Sa Nwin makin, after decades in the
usa, that's my idea of yummy foods.
Those bagets are impressive if you
baked them yourself, and those big
slices of Salmon or Ham, not bad
better than those sardines or some
yucky stuff that you posted the
other time, just teasing you,
hope you have a sense of humour.
Yeah you're right, this internet
is pretty addictive, I can't live
without it. A lot of time wasted
very educational as well as dangerous and fiendish. Anyways,
don't feel guilty, carryon with
your surfing, life is short.