Thursday, December 25, 2008

Moved to a new place

Lately, I moved to south west England from West Yorkshire. It is Dorset. For me, I haven't got a chance to explore it. Struggling with new job, new environment and new people. Everything is different here. Many doctors start working from 8:30 AM till 6-7 PM. (9-5 is normal working hours if we don't have any on-call duty).

Basically, I can live in Yorkshire while working in a very friendly and flexible atmosphere. But after sometime, I felt really bored. So started checking to move somewhere else. I found this post which is really exciting. Chest medicine. So I applied and attended an interview. I was offered the post. I took it. As a consequence, the tiring business starts running despite salary is only £1000 different a year. But it is only 130 miles away from London, my fav place.





View Larger Map

Some thing about Dorset




2 comments:

khin oo may said...

ေနရာသစ္မွာေပ်ာ္ရြင္ အဆင္ေၿပပါေစ။

Steve Evergreen said...

Thank you.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.