Monday, December 01, 2008

Today's supper

This evening I intended to eat bacon sandwich. For some reason, Bacon was in the freezer. I could not wait to defrost it. So I had to eat fried egg sandwich like this. With mushroom soup. Spread was flora as usual. I know deep fried foods are not so healthy. But I like British breakfast very much. 5 items meal from hospital restaurant with one bacon, one sausage, one hush brown, one black pudding, mushroom and beans are my once a week routine.



After meal, I tidied up my things on the basin cabinet. Now all are well organized like this.

4 comments:

khin oo may said...

အေအးေလးမပါဘူး။
soup ၿကီးၿကိုက္ပါဘဴး။
ၿကိုက္ဥ နဲ႕ ည္ွပ္တာလဲ ၿကိုက္ဘဴး. အသားေလး ေဘကြန္ဘဲ ၿကိုက္တယ္။ ေနာက္ ဆုိ ၿကို ထုတ္ထားပါ။။

တေန႕ငါးၿကိမ္ေတာင္ စားတယ္ ဆုိပါလား.
ဘုရား ဘုရား။ လူဝၿကီးေနမွာဘဲ။

မုတ္ဆိတ္ရိပ္တဲ႕ ကရီယာေတြ strong ၿဖစ္ လွခ်ည္လား ။
ကုလားၿကီးနဲ႕တူတယ္။ ဂ်ိမ္းဘြန္းေတာ႕ မၿဖစ္နုိင္ဘူး။

မ်ားေတာင္ သူ႕လုိမခ်မ္းသာဘဴး.မိန္းကေလး ၿဖစ္ၿပီး။

ဆံပင္လည္း ဂ်ယ္လီ သူတ္တယ္။
အေမာက္ကေလးေရာ ေထာင္ေသးလား။
Vaseline လဲ သဳံးတယ္ အသားေၿခာက္တတ္တယ္ ထင္ရဲ႕.
ဘူးစိမး္ေလးးကေတာ႕ အေမြွ႕န႔ံသာ ထင္ပါတယ္။

ေလ႕လာသြားပါသည္။
အဲဒါ အစီအစဥ္. သူမွ်ားလုပ္ဘဳိ႕ၿကံေနတံဳး steven က publish လုပ္သြားၿပီ. ခက္တတယ္ ခက္တယ။္

Steve Evergreen said...

တေန႕ငါးၿကိမ္ေတာင္ စားတယ္ ဆုိပါလား.
ဘုရား ဘုရား။ လူဝၿကီးေနမွာဘဲ။
:)
I said 5 items breakfast.Not 5 times a day :). there are 3 items and 7 items also available at work.

73 KG.

khin oo may said...

ေဆာရီး။မနက္က မ်က္စိမပြင္႕ေသးခင္ လာဖတ္တာရယ္. အဂၤလိပ္စာညံ႕တာရယ္ေၿကာင္႔ပါ။ သည္းခံပါ။

ဇင္ မင္း ေဝ မြန္ said...

Hush brown, tomatoes and fried egg are always yummy for me. hmm... delicious!