Friday, February 13, 2009

European clouds

A few weeks ago, Ma KOM published some cloud photos. So I just try to follow her way. Well, today I came back from Roma which is a fantastic place. The following photos are what I took during my Rome holiday. Later I will share more photos.

Until end of November 2008, my plan for this holiday was to go to east. But I had to change for some reason. Anyway I had a good time in Italy.


Cloud over Monument to Vittorio Emanuele II


Cloud over Fiume Tevere (River Tiber) in Roma


I was just over the cloud in Italy


Mediterranean cloud


France cloud (above Paris)


British cloud (above London)


Icy Alps mountains


Part of Alps and Mediterranean

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!
Nice collection.
I love France cloud the most followed by Britain cloud. They look rather like a snow.

မီယာ said...

တိမ္ေတြလွလုိက္တာ

Steve Evergreen said...

Thanks. I took these during my recent visit to Rome.

myanandar said...

you are like a professional photo gragrapher, fantastic.