Wednesday, February 25, 2009

How I use the Internet

Visiting google news links, I click the interesting news on well known media like telegraph, daily mails and independent. I don't go if it is not familiar, those known to be slow (I normally close the window in its half way of great effort to open its rubbish content) , those mcafee site advisor showing not green and those with pop up windows.

BBC is the one I visit at least once a month while I check things on Amazon every week. I don't use ebay anymore although it was essential around 2005. Now gumtree has replaced eBay in most community. I go to Facebook about average fortnightly. Firefox has got Twitter extension. It is pretty useful as a twitter user.

I have been with Firefox for such a long time after experiencing IE stopped working on its mother microsoft operation system, Window XP and Vista. Sometime I suspect that what kind of thugs have been wrongly employed in Microsoft, resulting in this IE not going OK in some occasions on its own operation system, Windows. According to old Japanese tradition, responsible person normally go suicide. But weak people may quickly resign and go holiday instead :)

This is the example of my Browser.



8 comments:

khin oo may said...

Me.. How

When I wake up, the first thing in the mooring is to turn on the computer and quickly check blogs. Then off it. No time to surf the net during office hours but honestly I have to say sometime check my blog and updated c box messages and comments with fast speed/ again late night read the blog, surf the blog, then,, turn offfffff. This is how I use the net.
By the way . I studied your browser by clicking.
regards

Zatlite said...

Hey! I see me in your screen shot. You have to pay me royalties. I demand satisfaction.

Steve Evergreen said...

Dear Ma KOM

Yes, I visit a couple of blogs on a daily basis, one of them is yours. I have very limited on-line friends. With or without chatting with them, I dont feel lonely so long as i can see them online. My best friend is May. She is a brilliant lady.

Hello Zatlite

Yes now I notice that we can see your email in my mail box.

khin oo may said...

27 Feb 09, 10:29 AM
KLNG: လိုက္တယ္
27 Feb 09, 10:29 AM
KLNG: ဘယ္ရမလဲျဗိတိသွ်လိုနွတ္ဆက္ျပစ္
27 Feb 09, 10:28 AM
KLNG: everybody good morning
27 Feb 09, 10:28 AM
KLNG: မမအခုမွအားပါသည္ညကအိပ္ေနလို႕ဟိ
27 Feb 09, 10:00 AM
ksg: အိမ္ကုိထမင္းဖိတ္ေကူ်ြးဘို႕စိတ္ကူးရသြားပါတ။္ အေတာ္ဟင္းခ်က္ ေကာင္းတာကိုး။ အားနာစရာႀကီး။
27 Feb 09, 09:50 AM
သႏၱာ: ေမာနင္း မမ
27 Feb 09, 09:46 AM
myo: ေနာက္က်တယ္ ေျပာမွာစိုးလို႔ႏွဳတ္မဆက္ေတာ့ဘူး မမ..

khin oo may said...

visited

မသက္ဇင္ said...

The harder you work, the luckier you get.

khin oo may said...

visited. looks busy

ေဆာင္း said...

daily online newspaper is essential for me. Then check the cbox on myblog. when I found no new message there, just leave it and chatting with online friend.. sometime just greeting and hello. Youtube is my lecture box.