Monday, July 13, 2009

Nearby beach

Summer time means more people going out. Beaches, holiday camps and caravan sites have been busy places. At the same time, there is a noise pollution with rescue helicopters flying over my area.

For me, I don't have too much chance to enjoy sunshine due to my work and education commitments. My organizer shows that most weekends have got full of appointments, on-call duties and "to do tasks". But last weekend, I was able to manage to go to nearby beach, where I spend one hour time. Here are some photos sharing.


Jurassic coast


A sea gull


I deliberately avoided people in my photos .




Dogs also enjoyed summer


ရႊန္းမိ ေမးဘူးလို႕ လမ္းေဘးကပန္းပံုတင္လိုက္တယ္။ Englandက ဒီအခ်ိန္ဆိုေနရာတိုင္း မွာပန္းေတြေတြ႕ႏိုင္တယ္။ ေပါက္ တို႕ ေမျမိဳ႕လိုေပါ့



feeding myself in that evening


fed a bird as well

6 comments:

Rita said...

ဒါျဖင့္ အိမ္မွာ ရန္ဖက္ေတြ ေမြးထားတာေပါ့။ ငွက္ေရာ ေၾကာင္ေရာ

Steve Evergreen said...

it was a wild bird. yes many wild animals around. such as rabbit, deer, Badger.

But I haven't seen fox which is abundant in London.

Last year, I heard they also reintroduce wolves in Scotland coz deer population has been uncontrollably growing.

khin oo may said...

ရင္နဲ႕ထပ္တူခံစားၿပီး (နားလည္မယ္မထင္ ထပ္ရွင္းၿပရရင္. ကိုယ္တုိင ္ေရာကခ္ဲသလုိ) ခံစားၿပီးၿကည္႕သြားပါတ။္ စိတ္ခ်မ္းေၿမ႕သြားတယ။္

ရႊန္းမီ said...

thanks for the flowers! :)

ရႊန္းမီ said...

I just closed-up-viewed the little bird. Thanks for feeding it and taking picture.
And I can't help doing this to your picture.. Hope you don't mind.
http://lh4.ggpht.com/__MG2zm6mvXo/Sl3xvT5di8I/AAAAAAAACoQ/FwDEYbkRd8Y/Steve_feedingbird1.JPG

I like the shadow of the bird at the corner.

Steve Evergreen said...

no problem. It was in max zoom-in and my hands a bit shaking. so not a good quality, sorry. I can take next time properly.