Thursday, July 23, 2009

Speed boat trip in Cardiff

Wales, which had 2.9 million population in 2001 census, is one of the countries in the United Kingdom. Cardiff is its capital city. When I got there, I felt I was in a foreign country. I think the Welsh people look slightly different from English with more rounded face. The Welsh language is what I can't predict what it means. But we can still use English. Basically Wales is a really nice place to me.


Welsh flag


An example of Welsh



We are on 5240 feet long Severn bridge . on M4 motor way to Wales


Here are some photos of Cardiff Bay


A swan diving for fish or what I never know.

This speed boat attracted me to buy a ticket for next trip

ready to take a ride, nice


We were just boarding


We're just leaving the harbour.

In a couple of minutes, the boat got faster with a loud music. I thought it was flying over the surface of water. Sometime it jumped. Many occasions, it turned suddenly. We all screamed.

At the end of the trip, I had to wait for a few minutes my hearing and balance to come back. But I was really a nice experience.

For those interested in some Wales photos.

Anyway, I can tell Wales is not my country.

8 comments:

PAUK said...

boat မစီးဘူး..
မူးတယ္ေဟးး..
ေခတ္နဲ႔ ကိုအမွီဘဲ..
မိုက္ကယ္ဂ်က္ဆင္ သီခ်င္းေလးနဲ႔..

Rita said...

ေခ်ာကလ်ာ ေက်ာင္းတက္သြားတဲ့ ေနရာေပါ့။
Interesting!

Steve Evergreen said...

ေခ်ာကလ်ာ?

Rita said...

Chaw Kalyar is a Myanmar Architect, won scholarship for M. Arch to Cardiff Uni around 2002 (I think).

When I was in 9th Std, I knew her as a model of RIT 1995 or 1996 calendar. At that time she might be 4th or 5th yr Archi student.

A few years later, she & one of her same batch got an international award for their achievement in Architectural design.

Sorry I can't remember the period & what kind of prize they won exactly bcoz of poor memory.

She is the most elegant RIT girl I've ever seen!

I wanna be a pretty Architect like her, when I was young! (ႀကီးလိုက္တဲ့ ရည္မွန္းခ်က္)

Her hubby is a business man & his firm is related to our company (I worked in Myanmar).

nyimuyar said...

dude, by the way, your Fuji captured quite fast image on the bridge. IQ also nice in its class. That is why I like Fuji.

Steve Evergreen said...

thanks for your comment. well i normally set at sport mode while driving.

ksanchaung said...

For me, Cardiff is the football club from English 1st division. Ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Steve ေရ...
လာလည္ပါရွင္
ျမဴးေလးက ဘယ္သူ ့ကိုမွ ဘေလာ့
မလုတ္မိပါဘူး ေနမေကာင္းလို ့ ခဏပိတ္ထားတဲ့
သေဘာပါ လာလည္တာ၀မ္းေတာင္ သာပါေသးတယ္