Monday, March 30, 2009

A chat with Khin Oo May

11:06 PM khinoomay: hi (OMG)
11:07 PM me: hi
got up?
morning
khinoomay: yes
ဘာလုပ္ေနသလဲ (What do you think?)
me: reading something ( Reading FHM)
11:08 PM felt sleepy the whole day
now a bit alert ( I meant because of FHM, I got aleart)
khinoomay: ဘာကို read ေနလဲ
me: newspapers
and megazines
khinoomay: ဘယ္အခ်ိန္ေက်ာင္းစာဖတ္သလဲ (She very forgetful or a bit muddled. I am not a student!)
11:09 PM me: not regularly
maybe weekends
if i feel tired, cant read
khinoomay: ေကာင္းပါတယ္။
me: i suspect i have sleep apnoea
khinoomay: ခဏေနရင္သြားေတာ႕မယ္။ ေၿပာမယ္ဆုိရင္ ၿမန္ၿမန္ေၿပာပါ
me: day time somnolence
11:10 PM and sleepines
khinoomay: အင္း
me: snoring at night
khinoomay: ဆက္ေၿပာ
me: sometime i woke up
khinoomay: နားေထာင္ေနတယ္ (Do I have to talk in one way?)
me: i can hear my noise
i need to do ON Ox
oxymetry
khinoomay: လဴကဝလုိ႕လား နဲနဲဝလို႕ၿဖစ္မလားမသိ
me: not really
75 kg
11:11 PM khinoomay: မဆုိးပါဘူးေလ
me: 5 -7 or 5 -8
khinoomay: အရပ္လား
ဒါလဲ မဆုိးပါဘူး
me: but tired when ever i get up in the monring
khinoomay: မိန္းမ မရေသးတာဘဲဆုိးတယ္။ (Goshh,,,direct insult)
me: no
i got many girls (they are not girls , but ladies)
:0
11:12 PM :)
khinoomay: တုိ႕ဘေလာ႕ထဲမွာလာေရးသြားတဲ႕ my girl ဆုိတာဘယ္သဴ႕ကုိ ဆုိလိုတာလဲ
(censor )လား
me: no
Elaine
khinoomay: ဘယ္တစ္ေယာက္လဲ
ေအာ္
me: Gemma
A....
those are my girls
khinoomay: ေပါက္တတ္ကရ.
စိတ္ကုူးယဥ္ေနၿပန္ၿပီ
me: yes
11:13 PM Elaine someting like stable
relationship
she is divorcee
she said she did it because of me
not sure
but appreciated
11:14 PM her height also 5 -8
raised in London
khinoomay: သူမ်ားသားသမီး အိိမ္ေထာင္ကဲြတာကု ိသြားၿပီး appreciated လုပ္ေနၿပန္ၿပီ
me: working in yorkshire
khinoomay: ၿမန္မာစပ္သလား
နုိင္ငံၿခားသားလား
me: she is caucasian
not foreigner
she is british
11:15 PM she is an oncologist now
seeing cancer patients :)
khinoomay: ေကာငး္သားဘဲ
me: in fact she is younger than me
11:16 PM 2 years
khinoomay: ဒါလဲေကာငး္တာဘဲ။ သြားေတာ႕မယ္။
ေနာက္က်တယ္
me: Gemma is from Surrey
khinoomay: မေန႕က ဆယ္မိနစ္
me: she is a senior nurse
khinoomay: ေနာက္က်တယ္
me: single mum
why dont you get up early?
dont blame me
11:17 PM khinoomay: မဘလိမ္းပါဘူး။
ကိုယ္႕ဘာသာ ကုိယ္ေၿပာတာပါ
ကုိယ္႕အၿပစ္ပါ
me: (Censor ) is occupational therapist
i dont like her
too much
khinoomay: ၿကုိက္လုိက္ပါေလ
11:18 PM me: I saw recently
you know that
she is another girl
khinoomay: အမ်ားၿကီးၿဖစ္ေနၿပီ
ေတာ္ေတာ႕
me: not frequently
khinoomay: ဒါဘဲ
သြားေတာ႕မယ္
me: I told you lately
ok
have a nice day
11:19 PM i really want to tell you about my girls
khinoomay: ေက်းဇဴး.။ ့have a sweet dream
me: next time
khinoomay: တုိ႕လဲ နားေထာင္ခ်င္ပါတယ္ (sounds like nosy)
byeeee
me: bye

3 comments:

khin oo may said...

ေကာင္းပါသည္။

Phyo Evergreen said...

that was hilarious :D

strike said...

ဟ ဟ ဟ...kom ထြက္ကိုေၿပးရတာပဲ