Saturday, March 28, 2009

Internet Explorer 8 released... For what?

It is surprising that IE team keeps releasing new version. It has been over 2 years I do not use IE any longer after experiencing some problems with this poor browser. In medical term, it can be said that it is an autoimmune reaction which is a condition in human body, in which part of own tissue is rejected by body's defence mechanism, leading to an illness. In some cases, it has been severe enough to die.

Similar thing happened with IE. What I understand is that Microsoft's operation system is Windows. Microsoft's browser is IE. Many occasions, IE crashed on it's operation system, with error message which forcing the opening windows to close, while Fire fox has been running smoothly. Really annoying. More annoying thing is the message box to send the error info to Microsoft. I normally decline to do it. Since then, I don't trust IE any more. But I still keep updating it to learn new change despite the fact that Fire fox is my default browser all the time.

I suspect IE team is less efficient compared with Fire fox counterpart for some reason. Sometime I think IE team would have been trying to set its current status deliberately. Microsoft bosses should check. It could be beneficial for MS if they can get Firefox's ex-employees.

1 comment:

khin oo may said...

တို႕လဲ Firefox ဘဲ. ေဂၚဇီလာဘဲ။ သံဳးတယ္။