Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I buy, I cook and I eat

Sympathising a senior blogger who still has to buy meal by meal from a nearby low cost take-away shop in Singapore, I have been cooking my own food in England with ease, finishing in 30 min. Healthy, tasty really.

Steve's way of cooking

A portion of pork, 2 big onions ( after making 4 quarters), 4-5 tomatoes (as a whole), 5 large flat mushrooms (dont slide), one handful of chopped carrots, some salt, some soya sauce, a spoon of sugar, seasoning powers (pepper, ginger and onion powder, some herbs) and olive oil are ingredients. I put together into pressure cooker for half an hour. That's it.

While I am working 58hours per week at least, cooking is still a manageable business. Who said "no time to cook" " busy life", "need to buy food", "I am very important person in our firm" ...... "no cook, no cook, no cook. "



Hospital accommodation. Everything cheap. I never use this kind of small toaster before. £10 worth kettle takes ages to get boiling water, up to 3 min. At home my own one is only 40 seconds. But I like the grill on the top of cooker. Very good for grilling pork chops and chicken wings.


After 30 minutes


Start eating.

9 comments:

khin oo may said...

such a nice....

mae said...

But singapore has a much better variety of low cost (but great tasting) food which you can buy 24 hours... I never appreciated that until I got to UK

Steve Evergreen said...

of course, but after eating england's bland foods for years, I no longer cope with too much tasty foods. but still managing spicy foods.

khin oo may said...

viewed. very frequently..

myanandar said...

Superb! even a man you can manage your own cooking. It's healty.
As for me I don't trust any restaurants, they are dirty although they hang up hygiene certificat on the wall.

Steve Evergreen said...

viewed. very frequently..???????????

Thanks for popping in. But still dont get it.

khin oo may said...

viewed again...

Steve Evergreen said...

hi there

you visited again and again. but an educated comment still pending?

khin oo may said...

my name is not there