Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Sunday Lunch

Recognising that Mcdonald burger is a sort of junk food especially for under graduate students and manual workers in my area and being unable to forget the last event when I found out that sandwich maker did not change his gloves when he started holding the mob and what I did not know if he would make sandwich again with those gloved hands after cleaning business, most occasions I prepare foods myself at home.

Pubs in Britain traditionally serve with special lunch on Sundays, what they called Sunday lunch. Really nice if having it with a pint of lager. But today, I don't want to go out as preparing for my U.S exams.






Yes..these were nothing special. All were from my fridge. Sweet roast pork with mush room, fried eggs, tomato, Romaine lettuce, toasts and yogurts.

4 comments:

khin oo may said...

ၿမင္ရတာ သိတ္သေဘာက်တယ။္ ရယ္လဲရယ္ခ်င္တယ။္ ေသေသခ်ာခ်ာ ကုိယ္႕ကုိယ္ကုိ ၿပဳစုထားတာဘဲ။ ဒါပံဳမွန္ပါဘဲ လို႕ေၿပာဦးမွာလည္း ၿကားေယာင္ေနပါတယ္။ ေပါင္မုန္႕နွစ္ခ်ပ္ နဲ႕ေတာ႕တုိ႕ဝမယ္ မထင္ဘူး။ ဘဝက အေၿခခံကြာခဲ႕လုိ႕ထင္ပါတယ။္ ငယ္စဥ္က တုိ႕ ေတြ က ရုိးရုိးဘဲ ၿကီးၿပင္းခဲ႕တာပါ။ သာမာန္လူတန္းစားထဲက တစ္ေယာက္ ပါ။ အဲဒီလုိ ေတြထာေကြာလာေတြလည္း မၿမင္ဘူး လုပ္လဲ မစားဘူးပါဘူ။

တုိ႕ဘာဂါကေတာ႕ လူတစ္ေယာက္ အေနနဲ႕ လူ႔ပတ္ဝန္းက်င္ထဲသြားၿပီး ဟုိေငး ဒီေငး နဲ႕စားရတာလည္း အရသာတစ္ခုပါဘဲ။ စလံုးက အေတာ္ေလးသန္႕ရွင္းပါတယ္။

စာဖတ္ေနတယ္ဆုိလို႕ဝမ္းသာတယ္။ ေအာင္ၿမင္ပါေစ။

Steve Evergreen said...

toasts? oh yes, i finished with toast. it is not main one.

thanks for your prompt comment.

PAUK said...

အေတာ္သပ္ရပ္စြာစားေသာက္ေနထိုင္နိုင္သူပါ့လား
မမဖက္မွာေတြ႔ေနတာၾကာပါျပီ..
တနဂၤေႏြေန႔လည္စာဆိုလို႔..စိတ္၀င္စားျပီးေရာက္လာတာ..
အေတာ္လဲ စိတ္ရွည္မဲ့ပံုပဲ..
ေခတ္ၾကီးကြာျခားသြားျပီ..
မိန္းကေလးေတြက စိတ္မရွည္စြာ..
ျဖစ္ကတတ္ဆန္း..
ကိုစတိဖ္ က်ေတာ့ မတရားအသန္႔အျပန္႔

Steve Evergreen said...

thanks for your comments. you know just poor things.. home made fast foods. while warming up roast in oven , i washed lettuce. I cut tomato. I fried 2 eggs in pan. that's all. all for less than 15 min business. you know I don't have time to watch passers in public place while eating junk, but super-clean- Singapore mac burger. :)