Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cambridge visit

Today, I popped in Cambridge town centre while I was around there for a business purpose. I saw a crowd of shoppers, among them some are Chinese students and those with eastern-European accents. I am sharing some photos.



A dog with a body warmer accompanying his owner, who is a street entertainer


Christmas decoration inside Grand Arcade shopping building


An angel flying. I love it.


A pink laptop at John Lewis electronic section. Young girls might like it. Not for women over 30, I suppose :)


Again, a red laptop for who? For me I like bamboo laptop. It's absolutely green. Those laptops have been introduced in Britain lately.




You may check some of today's Cambridge photos here.

6 comments:

khin oo may said...

Read and see…then…….. I become depressed of my shopping…so ashamed.. :P

khin oo may said...

ၿမန္မာလိဳရ်ုိက္ရင္ စာ ကို ၿမင္ရမလား။

khin oo may said...

မွန္မွန္ဖတ္ေနပါတယ္။ နွစ္ၿခုိက္မိပါေၿကာင္း။

Steve Evergreen said...

Thanks

Soe Mya Nandar Thet Lwin (Borros Roxo) said...

I never been to Cambridge yet before. I will do coming summer I hope. I guess, not that far from London.

It's seen lovely to be in there if the weather is good.

I love England than America. Love English Spirit and enjoy living style!!!

Keep on Blogging.

Cheers,
SMNTL

Steve Evergreen said...

I used to work in Cambridge. I visited several times. So, not new for me. Yes, it's about one hour drive from London. Yes of course. I love English culture and England. That's the reason I'm here. Apparently Britain is my country.