Monday, November 24, 2008

Sick cars

I rarely look outside. I don't know it's raining or sunny. Basically I'm not so interested in weather and climate change which is not affecting my daily life. For example, in the morning (08:20), I go down and catch the hospital shuttle bus to go to work. Its stop is 30 seconds walk from my accommodation. During the weekends, I drive and do shopping. My fav place is Sainsbury store which is in town centre. The parking place is just above the store. I just need to use a lift to go down. For other places, more or less the same.

Well today, I am to work at night. So I was resting at day time. So I just checked outside, spending a few minutes. The photo shows what I saw from my windows.

Sick cars. No more space after 08:30 AM

The whole parking place had been filled with staff and visitor cars. (One of them is mine, I am afraid). I should see a natural beauty with rabbits running on the lawn and parrots eating fruits on the top of the trees as I was in Surrey area. But now it is just a disgusting view. Authorities are trying to restrict the use of cars, which is good. In fact, cars are moving sets of sofa. On the roads, 90% cars have only one person who is a motorist. Remaining 3-4 seats are empty all the time. Traffic congestion is everywhere. Air and noise pollutions are inevitable because of them. I feel the government needs to do more effective measures to use alternative transports, instead of driving cars with empty seats.

2 comments:

khin oo may said...

ေၿပာတာမွန္ေပမဲ႔လဲ ကားေပၚမွာ ဘယ္သူမွ မပါတာဘဲ ေကာင္းတယ္။ အၿပင္လူ အလိုမရွိပါ။။ စကားလဲ မေၿပာလိဳ. ။ အသိလဲ မဖဲြ႕လုိ။ သူသြားရာလဲ လုိက္မပို႕လို. ။ ကုိယ္႕စိိတ္နဲ႔ကုိယ္သာ လွူပ္ရွားခ်င္ပါသည္.

မွတ္ခ်က္
(လက္ေတြ႕မွာေတာ႕ ဘတ္စကားစီးေနပါသည္။ အဂၤလိပ္လုိ မေရးတတ္ေရြ႔႔ ၿမန္မာလို ေရးသြားပါသည္.)

Steve Evergreen said...

You're joking.