Saturday, November 15, 2008

Quantum of Solace at O2

Basically I am not a 007 fan although gangsters films are in my collection. But I watched James Bond movies as an entertainment. Quantum of Solace has been on cinema for few weeks. Last time, I checked at Leicester square Odeon, all tickets had been sold out for the whole day. It was Saturday fortnight ago I think.
Yesterday I went to nearby O2 dome which is an entertainment complex, in which The Vue cinema forms part of it. Not too many people in the cinema. So no seat number required on the ticket. We could sit where ever we wanted. I bought my ticket from the machine. No need to enter PIN. I enjoyed movie while having popcorn with coca cola. (No pepsi available what I prefer). This 007 film is just average to me, but entertaining. At least I can talk about its good and bad things with my colleagues at work.


It was previously called Millennium dome located in south east London. Now it is O2 dome.


Aerial view


I took this picture last year.


The VUE


Area map



Ticket machine

1 comment:

Pat R said...

Quantum of Solace is entertaining at least; a lot of high quality visuals... but the movie as a whole could stand to lose six or seven fewer chase scenes