Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Rail Trip

I have never been beyond Bournemouth in south east England before. Yesterday, I went to Dorchester by train as I had an appointment. It was 6 hours trip in total from my work place in west Yorkshire. I bought a return ticket online for £115 in advance which was a standard one. After collecting the ticket at the station, I was waiting for 16:30 train. Well I left work a bit early. I saw many secondary students putting on different ancient costumes, waiting to go back to nearby towns. I overheard that they participated in a show " Romeo and Juliet " at their school. From Yorkshire to London, I took the National Express train line which has got power source for laptop and wifi access. I arrived the King Cross station at about 19:20, from where I took the tube to Waterloo. Too much crowded in Waterloo as usual. I quickly bought my supper which were a baguette and a cup of black Kenco. And then I took South West train to Dorset. My destination was DCH, Dorset County Hospital. It was mid night when I got to my over-night accommodation provided by hospital.


My route


My Kenco. Fortunately, no person next to me.


A gentle man working while travelling


I was also revising Jason's Driver 2


On south west train


Hospital guide


Parking tariff at DCH

3 comments:

khin oo may said...

Read and look
thanks

Dr. Junior said...

I think the movie is " transporter 2". just kidding. :)

Steve Evergreen said...

Thanks koolstar. It is Transporter 2. In the movie they called him driver again and again. so :)