Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A small Tesco and me

I am talking about Tesco branch in my place. I should not say this is a small Tesco. But it is rather small to me as in London, I normally go to Tesco Extra from where I bought foods as well as electric and electronic stuffs when I needed, instead of going other places.

In fact, the Tesco in my town is medium sized store . All foods I want are available there. So that is fine for me.

One thing I like most is an animal charity. Really appreciated. At the entrance, there are 2 boxes for pets.





I picked up cat and dog foods to my trolley while shopping and left in those boxes. Thanks for Tesco for this charity.







13 comments:

khin oo may said...

လာဖတ္ပါတယ္။

khin oo may said...

သူလဲေပါက္စီၿကိုက္သလား။

Steve Evergreen said...

လာဖတ္ပါတယ္။??

ဖတ္ျပီး ေခါင္းထဲမွာဘာမွမေပၚတာလား ေပၚေပမဲ့ မေျပာခ်င္တာလား လွည့္ရတဲ့ blog ေတြ မ်ားေနလို႕ အခ်ိန္မရွိတာလား

ဒါေပမဲ့ commnet က comment နဲ႕ မတူတာေတာ့ေသခ်ာတယ္

Steve Evergreen said...

A comment is generally a verbal or written remark often related to an added piece of information, or an observation or statement. (wiki)

com·ment (kmnt)
n.
1.
a. A written note intended as an explanation, illustration, or criticism of a passage in a book or other writing; an annotation.
b. A series of annotations or explanations.
2.
a. A statement of fact or opinion, especially a remark that expresses a personal reaction or attitude.
b. An implied conclusion or judgment: (online dictionary)

Rita said...

This evening, I saw a lovely baby cat (kitty) on the way from my office to home. It is really cute & was playing around its mom. Baby animals can make me smile.
Sorry, my comment is nothing concerned with ur post. Just sharing my experience!

Rita said...

To Ma Ma KOM,

ဒီေလာက္ေတာင္ ႀကီးက်ယ္တဲ့ လူကို comment ေပးမေနပါနဲ႔ မမရယ္။ ေပးလဲ ေပးရေသးတယ္။ Wiki နဲ႔လည္း ကိုင္ေပါက္ေသးတယ္။

စတိ ... ဒါနဲ႔ စကားမစပ္... Side Bar မွာ တင္ထားတဲ့ Why do I blog? ဆုိတာ ကိုယ့္ကိုမ်ား ေစာင္းေျပာထားလား ထင္မိေသးတယ္။ ဒုကၡ!

Unknown said...

တိရစာၦန္ ခ်စ္တဲ့ စိတ္ကုိေတာ့ ေလးစားပါတယ္။

ရႊန္းမီ said...

you donated cat food? Where's your cat? still with you?

Steve Evergreen said...

of course, my cats are at home. why you asked me?

ရႊန္းမီ said...

I thought you donated your cats as well.

Steve Evergreen said...

ေဝးလိုက္တာ ႂကြက္မီရယ္

ရႊန္းမီ said...

'cos I haven't heard about ur cats for a long time.
nothing new about them?

Steve Evergreen said...

they live in london with my sis. i live in dorset on my own. ;)