Monday, April 13, 2009

Cat dinner and my dinner


This is my fav cat. I leant that he had no gravy or jelly. only biscuits left. I know I need to buy some.


After eating dry ones, he was drinking some water.


For me, I don't need to drink water too much. I drank a pint of lager. Then, I enjoyed Indian style variety vegetables hot and spicy soup, together with chicken curry.
I needed 3 bowls of this soup during my this Easter holiday dinner. You may know ingredients, nothing special. Aubergine, potato, coriander, pea, cauliflowers, lady fingers, turmeric , Indian seasonings and usual stuffs. Fantastic. Elaine also tried.

13 comments:

khin oo may said...

နွစ္သစ္မွာ ေပ်ာ္ရြင္ပါေစ။

khin oo may said...

အေၿပာေကာငး္တယ။္

Moe Cho Thinn said...

ေၾကာင္အျမီးေလးက အျဖဴေလး ၾကားေနတာလား။ ခ်စ္စရာေလးဟယ္။ အစာအစို မေကၽြးဘူးလား။

khin oo may said...

ခ်စ္ပါဘူး . သူဘဲ သူ႕ေၿကာင္အၿမီးကို ၿကံၿကံဖန္ဖန္ၿမင္တယ္။

Steve Evergreen said...

အစာအစို မေကၽြးဘူးလား။

jelly and gravy running out this evening. but he mainly eats biscuits and home made chicken roast. so no problem :)

ကိုလူေထြး said...

ကာတြန္းတစ္ပုဒ္ဖတ္ဖူးတယ္.. မိန္းမက ေၾကာင္ကိုေတာ့ အပ်ံစားေကြ်းျပီး သူ ့အတြက္ေတာ့ ဟင္းမေကာင္းလို ့ ေၾကာင္စာကို ေလးဘက္ေထာက္စားေနတဲ့ လူတစ္ေယာက္ပံု...

PAUK said...

ဘီယာ ဘူးအၾကီးေသာက္တယ္ဆိုေတာ့...ဗိုက္ၾကီးပူေနမွာေပါ့
မမလိုပဲ ကုလားစာေတြ အေတာ္ၾကိဳက္တတ္တယ္ေနာ္
ေနာက္ဆံုး..
စိတ္ထဲရွိတာေျပာရရင္..
ေၾကာင္ေတြကိုမုန္းလိုက္တာ..
ေၾကာင္အနံ႔ေတြကို မုန္းလိုက္တာ..
ေၾကာက္လဲ ေၾကာက္တယ္

Steve Evergreen said...

of course different people different preference.

strike said...

တခ်ိန္လံုး အီးလိန္ အီးလိန္ သူ႔ပံုပါတင္ေတာ႔ေလ

Steve Evergreen said...

of course, but only after you promise me you no long visit my blog. worried she is your old flame

strike said...

ဟား ဟား ဟား....လုပ္ၿပီ...လူဆိုး

AKyinNar said...

Your cat is so cute.

Rita said...

၀လိုက္တဲ့ ေၾကာင္ႀကီး
ကိုင္ေပါက္ၿပီး ေဆာ့ခ်င္တယ္