Thursday, April 02, 2009

One night trip

It was one night trip. Yesterday, I drove to Sheffield to see my friends. Sheffield is just over 260 miles away from my place according to navigator. More or less the same on Google map. But it took up to 5 hours 30 minutes to get there because of loads of road works on M1 motor way and nasty traffics.

I just get back now after stopping at several service stations. So total time was nearly 7 hours. Like driving in Burma. It was when I was 24. I drove (our driver was sitting next to me) from Yangon to Mandalay. I think distance was about 400 miles. I left Yangon at about 0430. I saw Mandalay airport at about 5PM. It was my best ever record . But I found out that the coconut oil tank put in the boot had already broken.


A is Sheffield. B is my work place.


Travel Lodge: £43 per night for single. (extra £10 if double) B/f and parking fee excluded. But fair enough as it is only max 10 min walk from Sheffield central. Night life was nice.


in city centre


A tram

7 comments:

khin oo may said...

စိတ္ဝင္စားစြာဖတ္သြားသည္။

Steve Evergreen said...

you just read. no comment? ok take your time.

strike said...

Bournemouth ကိုမႏွစ္ေႏြတံုးကေရာက္ခဲ႔ေသးတယ္ အခုလိုသာဆိုေမးၿမန္းၿပီးလာခဲ႔ပါတယ္ ဖိတ္ဖိတ္ မဖိတ္ဖိတ္ေပ႔႔ါ ၿမန္မာစတိုင္ေလ(ေနာက္တာပါ သူတပါးကို ဒုကၡမေပးမိေအာင္ေနပါတယ္)

Steve Evergreen said...

You are very welcome if you bring a bottle of Scotch.

Phyo Evergreen said...

I was wondering that if ur jeans is on the bed.. so ya know.. just wanted to know how were u taking the photo.. :D:D:D:D..???

Phyo Evergreen said...

it seemed i hit the right spot....

Steve Evergreen said...

one more point there, mate