Thursday, April 09, 2009

A mistake



Lately I drunk. And I browsed websites. I came across cheap monitors on ebuyer.com. I confused monitor and TV. At home, my 37 TV consumes 100 Watts. So thinking to buy a small flat TV for news. By mistake, I added this monitor to shopping basket. After a couple of more clicks, emails came in, telling me that I had successfully purchased and the item would be dispatched in 24 hours. Today I received it.

I am testing my monitor. Useless

Wondering if someone can tell me how I can watch Tv on the monitor in the cheapest way. I have got a free view receiver which has got scart connection. This monitor has only VGA port. I found scart-VGA connector on ebays and Amazon. Dont know it is working or not.

3 comments:

madison said...

Ha ha Can't believe it you did it. Now get usb tv stick to watch tele:P

strike said...

best way is send it to me mate...
ဟ ဟ ဟ...ဖြင္႔ထားလိုက္တယ္္႔ဟာေတြကလည္း ဖင္ဦးေမ...အဲ..ခင္ဦးေမေတြပါပဲလား

Steve Evergreen said...

Her blog is my home page :)