Sunday, April 05, 2009

My last dinner?

Some people die easily. While driving, while walking, while playing. Some suffered a lot before they go. Some were not. After seeing several dying people and certifying death bodies, sometime I think about myself what my mode of death would be. Tragic accident on motorway after seeing Elaine? Plane crash after enjoying in Amsterdam? Murdered by a Singapore blogger? Liver failure due to too much Vodka after someone dumped me? Very difficult to tell for the time being. But now I am still alive and going to enjoy my dinner, which is rice and turkey curry. Unfortunately, no veg today.

7 comments:

khin oo may said...

အေၿပာေကာင္း …တစ္ေယာက္ မွ မက်န္ခဲ႕ဘူး။ စာစီစာကုံူးေလး ကေတာ႕လွတယ္။ အီလင္း နဲ႕ က ေတြ႕ၿပီးမွလား ။ မေတြ႕ခင္ ေကာ မၿဖစနုိင္ဘူးလား။ ပလိန္းကရွက္ ကေကာ ေလဆိပ္မဆင္းခင္ မေရာက္ခင္ မၿဖစ္နုိင္ဘူးလား။ ဒမ္းပ္ ၿဖစ္ သြားတာ ကေတာ႕ ကုိယ္႕ အၿပစ္ နဲ႕ ကုိယ္ဘဲ။

ဆန္က နဲနဲထူးဆန္းတယ္္။ စလံုးဆန္နဲ႕မတူသလိုဘဲ။ ေရပုလငး္ . ..အဲေလ... ေရခြက္ ကေလး နဲ႕ လက္သုတ္ပဳဝါ တစ္ရွူးလုိေနတယ။္

အဲန္နီးေဝး က်န္းမာခ်မ္းသာလို႕ဖုန္းၿကီး ၿပီး သက္ရွည္ပါေစ။

khin oo may said...

ဒီတစ္ခါ အားရင္ေတာ႕ ပန္းကန္ေတြ သြားဝယ္ဦးမယ္။ အားက်မခံ.

khin oo may said...

ဒီေန႕ တုိ႕ေမာင္ေလး ေမြးေန႕။ ရန္ကုန္ကုိ ဖံဳးမဆက္ၿဖစ္ပါဘူး။ ဘယ္လုိ အစ္မမ်ိဴးပါလိမ္႕။ အခုမွ သတိရတယ။္ ဆက္လုိက္ဦးမယ္။

Steve Evergreen said...

ဆန္က နဲနဲထူးဆန္းတယ္္။ စလံုးဆန္နဲ႕မတူသလိုဘဲ။
I dont know about စလံုးဆန္
In England, American long grain, basmati and thai rice MAINLY available. This is basmati

Steve Evergreen said...

ဒီတစ္ခါ အားရင္ေတာ႕ ပန္းကန္ေတြ သြားဝယ္ဦးမယ္။ အားက်မခံ.

My plates are cheap ones :). Tesco brand £2-3 each max.

Steve Evergreen said...

ဆန္က နဲနဲထူးဆန္းတယ္္။

I put some herbs and Flora (butter). so color a bit changed.

mae said...

မမ.. စကၤာပူမွာ ဆန္မွ မစုိက္တာ.. အဲ့ဒါ ယုိးဒယားက ၀င္တာ

In Dec, i bought the wrong rice.. I had to eat the Paella rice for 3 months before I finally finished it. I was missing Thai rice then.. haha