Saturday, April 25, 2009

A telly fan

During the last week, I had been under pressure for more than a couple of reasons. As a consequence, I lost my appetite. Not eating very well. Roast duck?, no way. My favourite energetic Raps and sensible R&Bs no longer accepted by my stupid ears. Woke up at the middle of the night with night mares. Poor concentration during the day time. Too much tired. I could not hear what they said. I had to use "sorry" "pardon" repeatedly at work as my mind was orbiting earth. Again, at home, I could not sit at one place. While sitting in the living room, I wanted to chat with someone. While chatting with drunken blogger, like Pauk ( I believe she drunk 2 consecutive days and was singing songs badly at blogger cheif's CBox) , I wanted to read medical journal. After 5 min of reading, I wanted to watch telly again. After 5 min of getting annoyed with boring news on BBC 24, I wanted to go out and buy something which was not really required.

On the other hand, my cat was different. He was able to enjoy his favourite adventurer program with full of concentration. Sometime, cat's life is much better than human being in term of quality of life, I think.










12 comments:

mae said...

Oh.. what's up? Is it the night shift making you moody?

PAUK said...

No...
မေသာက္ပါဘူးဆို...
ဇြတ္ စြပ္ စြဲ ေနတယ္...

ကို စတိဖ္ ဂနာမျငိမ္ပံုေထာက္ရင္..
စိတ္က်ေရာဂါျဖစ္ေနပံုရတယ္..
ဟားဟ

Moe Cho Thinn said...

ခ်စ္စရာ ေၾကာင္ေလးဆီက နည္းနာယူပါ။ :)

Rita said...

enjoy reading!
I, often, think like that.

juli said...

ေပါက္ကိုေနာက္တခါ စီေဘာက္မွာ သီခ်င္းမဆိုရဲေအာင္ လုပ္တာလားငွင္...

juli said...

ေပါက္ကို ေနာက္တခါ စီေဘာက္မွာ သီခ်င္းမဆိုရဲေအာင္ လုပ္တာလားငွင္...

AKyinNar said...

Your cat wants to go inside the TV. hehe:p

myanandar said...

ေၾကာင္ေလး ေတာ ့ျမက္စိ မႈံ ေတာ့မွာပဲ .....

khin oo may said...

အခုေကာေကာငး္သြားၿပီလား။ စိတ္ၿငိမ္သြားၿပီလား။ နဲနဲေတာ႕ၿကာသြားၿပီ။. စိတ္ၿငိမ္ေဆးကေလးေသာက္လုိက္တာ မဟုတ္ဘူး။

khin oo may said...

ေလယဥ္ေပါၚမွ လက္ပေတာ႕ေတြ သယ္ၿကတာကေတာ႕ ကုိယ္႕ဘာသာ ၿပန္စဥ္းစားပါ။ ကိုယ္ခရီးသြားရင္ေကာ လက္ပေတာ႕သယ္တတ္သလားလို႕။ အဲဒါ ရီစင္ ဘဲ။ reason

အေအး coke. beer, coffee, tea ဘာေသာက္မလဲလို႕ ေလယဥ္မယ္ကေလး ကလာေမးတာကုိ တုိ႕ေဘးက ေယာက်ား္ေလးရဲ႕ ကုိးဆယ္ကုိး ရာခိုင္နွဴန္းက ဘီယာလို႕ ၿပန္အေၿဖေပးၿကတဲ႕ အတြက္ နဲနဲ ကသိကေအာက္ၿဖစ္မိတာပါ။ ဘာေၿကာင္႕မွန္းေတာ႕မသိ. ဘီယာ က နဲနဲ ေစ်းပုိၿကိးမယ္ မဟုတ္လား။ ေစ်းၿကီးတာ မွာတာတစ္ေၿကာင္း ဘီယာၿကီးဘဲ မွာၿကတာတစ္ေၿကာငး္. (ကုိမဆလာက ေတာ႕ ဝိဳင္ မွာေသာက္တတ္တယ္လို႕ေၿဖပါတယ္။ )

rest room. (toilet)တံခါးက ေလာ႕ lock ေကာငး္ပါတယ။္ ခေလး (ေကာင္ေလး )တစ္ခ်ိဳ႕က တံခါးကုိ ဘယ္လို ပိတ္ရမွန္းသိပံဳမရဘူး။ vacant ဆိုလို႕ ဆဲြဖြင္ရင္ အထဲမွ လူရွိရွိေနတယ။္ အဲဒါ ကုိ ဆုိလုိပါတယ။္

khin oo may said...

your cat is cute..but i am not sure how you are..

Steve Evergreen said...

I am much better than him.