Monday, April 06, 2009

My shopping basket


Yes, I know today is Monday. I should have bought my foods during the last weekend. But for some reason, I forgot every thing. I had to rush to nearby Tesco which is a medium sized branch. Saving money means less ready-made.



Living in Britain is to enjoy foreign produces. You can see it. Banana from Columbia, Cucumber from Holland, Lettuce from Spain. Wine from Italy, Knoor sauce from Holland again. I don't know about pork and chicken, maybe produced in Britain. British beef is famous., well here in Britain.

Sorry, I did not intend this post for UK residents as we already know our daily life very well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Steve..,

You impress me more and more as i reading your blog daily basic through from KOM's blog.

You can cook..,
You can shop..,
You can blog..,
And i thnik it will come more..,

Welldone.., Keep it up.

Tesco is one of my favourite groceries shop in UK by the way.

Would be nice to read some more of your daily life in UK.

Happy Blogging!!!

Samantha :))

khin oo may said...

သူမ်ားေတြ ခ်က္ေနတာလာၿပတယ။္

8 Apr 09, 00:22
ေပါက္: http://social.macys.com/keepitcooking/myvideos.html?entry_id=316927


8 Apr 09, 00:18
ေပါက္: မမေရ..မသီတာ့သူငယ္ခ်င္း မသီတာဟင္းခ်က္ျပိဳင္တာ...ဗုတ္ရတယ္..အားေပးလိုက္ပါအုန္း...က်ေနာ္ကေတာ့ခုထိၾကည့္လို႔မရေသးဘူး..ေစာင့္ေနတာၾကာျပီ..